Anderson Plywood offers custom drawer boxes for the convenience of our customers. We offer the best value, price and quality in West Los Angeles and Culver City and throuout Southern California.
Custom Drawer Box Specifications
Click to download Drawer Box Quote/Order form.
- Custom drawers Boxes are completely assembled, prefinished with a clear coat and ready for installation.
- Half-blind English dovetails are exposed on the drawer sides only.
- Standard drawer heights are available from 2” – 17 ½”. (Custom sizes are available on request)
- Standard drawer bottoms are installed 1/2” up from the bottom. (3/8” and ¼” up also available. Other configurations available upon special request)
- Drawer box bottoms are nailed and glued with hot-melt from the bottom side of the drawer for a secure, rattle-free fit.
- Drawer bottom dado is concealed within the dovetail joint.
- Drawer sides are 1/16” lower than fronts/backs for a clean joint on the top edge.
- Drawer width and length available from 6” – 46”. (larger and smaller available upon special request)
- Tolerances are 1/16” for width, depth and height
- Because the drawer fronts, backs, and bottoms are not readily visible once the drawer is installed, defects and patches in these areas are considered acceptable.
Additional Options Available For Custom Drawer Boxes:
- Notching for undermount drawer slides.
- Installation of locking devices for undermount drawer slides (Blum, Grass, Salice, etc.)
- Knock-Down/Ready-to-Assemble Drawers