ANDERSON PLYWOOD OFFERS ON-SITE WOOD MILLING SERVICES FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
We have table saws and a chop saw available to chop, rip and cross-cut our lumber and plywood to your specifications.
Simply access our MILLING WORKSHEET, or provide us with your own accurate cut list and we will mill your order for you while you wait.
Please note that wait times can be long when we’re busy, so it is often better to drop your cut list off and pick up your materials when they’re ready. You may also FAX your cut list to: (310) 397-8426) or email it to: INFO@ANDERSONPLYWOOD.COM
CUSTOM MILLING POLICY:
– No Finished Quality Custom Milling
– Rough Cut Milling Only
– Accuracy tolerance will be within 1/8″ of specified measurements (+/- 1/16″)
– Cut Lists must be faxed or submitted in writing and signed
– Only materials purchased from Anderson Plywood will be milled
– First available saw will be used
– Rate: $100 per hour ($3 minimum)