THE NEW HK 55 - NOT JUST A SAW. BUT A MITER-SAW SYSTEM.
The HK 55 cordless circular track saw in combination with the FSK cutting rail, provide a new miter-saw system for more independence and combines precision and efficiency with a high level of user-friendliness, optimized ergonomics and ease of use
Features such as the cutting depth adjustment with plunge cut function, the hinged-cover remote control, guide wedge and FastFix saw blade change, provide the best possible working conditions. The FSK cutting rail provides precise cutting with repeat accuracy.
- High-torque 1200 watt motor with electronic control module ensures constant power when sawing, which improves cut speed and quality
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum blade cover and riving knife
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism adjusts 0 to 50 degrees
- Compatible with FSK cross-cutting guide rail and FS guide rail
- Safe and perfectly straight cuts when used with the guide rail
- HK 55 saw (no guide rail)
- Standard 18-tooth blade
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
- Power Consumption: 1200 W
- Idle engine Speed: 2000 - 5200 min
- Saw Blade Diameter: 160 mm
- Angle Range: 0 - 50°
- Cutting Depth 0°, 90°: 0 - 55 mm
- Cutting Depth 45°/50°: 42/38 mm
- Weight: 4.4 k
Standard Package Includes:
- (1) HK 55 EBQ circular saw
- HW Standard Saw Blade W18
- In SYS 4 Systainer
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.