THE NEW HK 55 - NOT JUST A SAW. BUT A MITER-SAW SYSTEM.
The HKC 55 cordless circular track saw in combination with the FSK cutting rail, provide a new miter-saw system for more independence and combines precision and efficiency with a high level of user-friendliness, optimized ergonomics and ease of use
Features such as the cutting depth adjustment with plunge cut function, the hinged-cover remote control, guide wedge and FastFix saw blade change, provide the best possible working conditions. The FSK cutting rail provides precise cutting with repeat accuracy.
- 18V Li-ion battery and trimming rail attachments ensure mobile independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50°
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
- HKC 18v cordless saw only (no guide rail, no batteries, no charger)
- 18-tooth standard blade
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
- Power Consumption: 1200 W
- Idle engine Speed: 2000 - 5200 min
- Saw Blade Diameter: 160 mm
- Angle Range: 0 - 50°
- Cutting Depth 0°, 90°: 0 - 55 mm
- Cutting Depth 45°/50°: 42/38 mm
- Weight: 9.7 lbs.
Standard Package Includes:
- (1) HKC 55 EBQ circular saw
- HW Standard Saw Blade W18
- In SYS 4 Systainer
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.